Save the frozen peas for cooking! Cool multi use unique gift and perfect for effective injury rehabilitation and recovery, cloth ice cooler bag/pack.
Ideal size for use on swelling, sprains, headaches, and migraine. Features include:
Easy grip screw cap
- Large opening for easy filling and refilling
- No leak
- Flexible and can mould to affected area
- Super soft cotton mix exterior for comfort on sensitive skin
- High quality rubberized interior
- Stays colder longer than most gel packs
- Convenient for at home general first aid
- Latex free
Directions of use as ice pack
- Unscrew the cap and fill 2/3 with ice
- Add a small splash of water
- Secure the cap firmly and gently press against affected Repeat as required
Directions of use as heat pack
- Unscrew the cap and carefully fill with hot water (not more than 55 degrees celsius)
- Carefully secure the cap firmly and gently press against affected area.
- Repeat as required
Looking after cool nuts:
Empty out after use and allow to dry. Do not store in freezer- the melted ice will refreeze and could rupture bag.
All products shipped within 72 hours from our Queensland warehouse. Standard Australia Post Shipping times apply.
We take great pride in our products and we want you to love them as much as we do. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase we offer a 14 day money back guarantee, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a return.