BARENUTS HAIR REVOVAL CREAM
Barenuts works best when applied...
- On clean skin and hair approximately 2-3 cm in length.
- Liberally on the hair, from root to type.
- For the length time suited to your own unique hair and skin combination. Average time suggested is 5-6 minutes, but feedback from our customers tells us can vary 3-9 minutes.
- And is then gently wipe off with a nutcare soft bamboo mitt in the shower. Rinsing with cool water also helps close the pores.
- And is gently pat dried and allowing the skin to rest.
How do I apply barenuts hair removal cream?
- You need to apply barenuts to the full length of the hair. This allows the cream to work on the entire hair shaft down into the follicle.
- Using your hands, apply the barenuts onto the hair, ensuring it sticks to the hair as best as possible.
- Leave barenuts on for approximately 5-6 minutes and then gently wipe off in the shower wash off.
- Wash barenuts off with plenty of lukewarm water and then cool water to remove any greasy layer left on the skin and to help close pores.
How long do I leave barenuts hair removal cream on for?
- We strongly recommend you first test barenuts on a small piece of none sensitive skin (e.g. a small patch on your arm or leg), to see if you have a reaction to it before applying a lot to any part of your body.
- If you have no reaction on non sensitive skin, please test a little section only on your testes. Your testes has thinner, more alkaline skin than the rest of your body and can react differently, so please test a little section of your testes prior to smothering your testes with it.
- Guidance from our specialists, is to leave the cream on for approximately 5 minutes. This is a safeguard against the incursion of any burning sensation on the skin. Some customers have told us they only need to leave it on for a few minutes and others who after trial and error have found they need to leave it on for 10 minutes to achieve an easy wipe clean removal of the hair.
I've applied barenuts and it hasn't removed much hair, why not?
- If you find only a small amount of hair has wiped off, it means the active ingredient in barenuts was working through the process of breaking down the hair structure, but needed a longer application time on your hair type, before wiping off.
- Our suggestion is after at least 24 hours (allowing the skin to recover), and apply barenuts again. It should wipe off with the nutcare soft bamboo mitt fairly easily after that.
Can I apply barenuts cream to any part of my body?
- Yes, barenuts can be applied to any external part of your body.
Can I apply barenuts more than once?
- It will depend on your hair/ skin combo. Our suggestion is after at least 24 hours (allowing the skin to recover), apply barenuts again, this time for a bit longer (make sure you time it) than before. It should wipe off with the nutcare soft bamboo mitt fairly easily after that.
- Some customer feedback rate the second application of barenuts to be very successful. Sometimes initial applications miss parts of the hair strand, hence a second application can pick up these missed area’s, it also allows the barenuts another chance to further to break down the follicle of the hair from the first application.
- Do not re apply if you experience any burning sensation.
How does barenuts hair removal cream work?
- Barenuts works by breaking down the sulphur bonds in the hairs keratin, along with the salt, hydrogen and amide bonds.There are several active ingredients working in combination to achieve this.
- Barenuts also includes premium quality inflammation reducing, skin care ingredients
Will barenuts hair removal cream burn me?
- We certainly hope not. barenuts is composed of active ingredients that can provide this affect if applied incorrectly or in extra sensitive skin. This is why we recommend always testing it on a small patch of skin first, before applying to sensitive body parts.
- If there is no adverse skin reaction after testing on a small patch of non sensitive skin, then we strongly recommend you test it on a small area of your testes before liberally applying. The skin on your testes can respond differently to the rest of your body, so please test a small patch first before smothering your testes in the cream.
- nutcare recognises the vast range of skin and hair combinations of our customer and have made every effort to develop a product that caters to most.
Do I need to shower before I apply barenuts cream?
- The key here is to make sure you are clean. Your pubic hair, like other parts of your body, will collect dirt and grease throughout the course of the day. Residue on your hair will stop the cream from attaching itself to your hair and therefore mitigate the benefits of the barenuts cream.
- Having clean hair before application is key. Slightly moist hair is also recommended before application.
Does barenuts hair removal cream work for everyone?
- No, unfortunately barenuts will not work for everyone.
- Everyone has unique skin and hair combinations and therefore will respond differently to barenuts. Also if you have broken skin or stretch marks we suggest not using barenuts. Very occasionally there are cases where barenuts will either be too strong or too weak and the product has unfortunately not been effective for those individuals. But overwhelmingly our customer feedback has been very positive when applied properly.
How do I wipe barenuts cream off?
- Gently wiping barenuts off with nutcare's soft bamboo wash mitt in the shower. It should wipe away easily.
What happens if I get barenuts cream in my eye?
- Wash it away immediately. Consult a doctor if in pain.
Can I use a smoothnuts moisturiser after using barenuts?
- smooth nuts moisturiser has been specifically developed for sensitive skin so after you gently pat your skin dry and resting your skin, you can use smooth nuts.
- After using barenuts, skin may be sensitive, so please be aware if you are using another cream, it can further irritate or cause sensitivity depending on its ingredients.
What are the ingredients of barenuts hair removal cream?
Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Thioglycolate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
NUTDUST BODY POWDER
What are the ingredients of nutdust body powder?
Can nutdust body powder be used anywhere on the body?
Yes, nutdust body powder can be used on any part of the body from the back of the neck post shave to your torso to prevent chafing, to your toes to prevent friction, to of course your testes.
Can women use nutdust body powder?
Yes, nutdust body powder can be used by women with the exception of wildling, which cannot be used by pregnant women due to the combination of essential oils ( blended for men).
SMOOTH NUTS MOISTURISER
What is smooth nuts moisturiser?
smooth nuts moisturiser is a gentle, anti-wrinkle moisturiser developed specifically to help care for men's nuts.
smooth nuts moisturiser contains peptides, vitamin C, natural vitamin E and anti-oxidants, smooth nuts moisturiser is ideal for the delicate skin of your manhood.
The light texture of the moisturiser can be applied to the ball sack and penis to enrich the skin moisture and provide an anti-wrinkle effect.
How does smooth nuts moisturiser work?
smoothnuts moisturuser contains peptides that are the building blocks of protein. Peptides help your skin look firm and smooth, providing a more youthful look on your skin.
Can smoothnuts moisturiser be used on my face?
What are the ingredients of smoothnuts moisturiser?