Save the frozen peas for cooking! Cool multi use unique gift and perfect for effective injury rehabilitation and recovery, cloth ice cooler bag/pack.
Ideal size for use on swelling, sprains, headaches, and migraine. Features include:
Easy grip screw cap
- Large opening for easy filling and refilling
- No leak
- Flexible and can mould to affected area
- Super soft cotton mix exterior for comfort on sensitive skin
- High quality rubberized interior
- Stays colder longer than most gel packs
- Convenient for at home general first aid
- Latex free
Directions of use as ice pack
- Unscrew the cap and fill 2/3 with ice
- Add a small splash of water
- Secure the cap firmly and gently press against affected Repeat as required
Directions of use as heat pack
- Unscrew the cap and carefully fill with hot water (not more than 55 degrees celsius)
- Carefully secure the cap firmly and gently press against affected area.
- Repeat as required
Looking after cool nuts:
Empty out after use and allow to dry. Do not store in freezer- the melted ice will refreeze and could rupture bag.